Hiya

Thanks for popping in. It's always nice to know when somebody has been to visit so feel free to leave a comment....
especially if it's a nice one.. ...LOL



Friday, 4 July 2008

Thanks for the encouragement.

Well, must say I'm surprised by the amount of people who have actually bothered to look at my blog. Can't say if it's going to be of interest to many people but you never know. I know I look at my friends blogs and then you find somebody on their list and have a look at that and before you know it you're off blogging for hours at a time. Never good when I have orders to make.
My printer has been acting up...can't say I blame the poor old thing...it "died" over a year ago and I found a site which lets you reset the counter and it's been overworked ever since. It's starting to flag now though. I've still got my first Epson up in the loft because it also "died" but as it was within it's warranty I had to take it to a nice man to sort it. As I had orders to make before I could get to him I just bought a replacement...and then when I took it to him he gave me a brand new one in it's place...so I have a spare which I think is going to be put to use soon.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Well done on your blog Margaret, and you never know who is out there to read your blog lol!

I'm with you on doing some blog hopping and losing half a day!! Where does the time go!