not only is he delivering the cards (I made an ordinary one too for Rosie's Dad to give to Danielle)but.....
we're going to Aberdeen.
I'm still looking for envelopes for the invitations and they had lovely ones in ArjoWiggins when we went for the card and the paper. Unfortunately they only had 3....the assistant (god love her) searched everywhere.
So I emailed them to see if they had got them back in but haven't had a reply and I don't have any patience.
Thing is...it's nearly a four hour drive there and then the same back......
oh well I better fill some boxes with card while I'm there to make it worth my while....can't have Wullie saying it's a waste of petrol now can I...lol.
Better go and get a quick shower and get off....I'll let you know later how much money I've saved by going all that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment