For anyone who (like me) used lots of gems, pearl hearts, flowers etc., to their cards, Papercellar do a range of 99p boxes.
These wee boxes hold loads and I love them.
I've got them all in colour coded boxes..sad person that I am.
I dropped one the other night and let out a scream.....Wullie came to the glass door and looked in....and came round to the other door with two pieces of card, bent down and scooped them all up....then the wee soul took them through the living room and sorted them all out for me.
Now that's what I call love.
I've put a link to Papercellar in my Special Places list.....haven't a clue what delivery is like because I always get mine in Craftology...think I need to put a link to there too.
Hiya
Saturday, 19 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sat here giggling at you Margaret - that sure is love!!!
Post a Comment