
It's a tri-fold C5 card.... two A4 sheets of card scored and folded in half, then dst on one section and stick the other sheet on top of it.
The lovely off white paper is from Papermania Exquisite collection and the vellum is from a book that I bought at the SECC last time I was there. The butterfly is a Papermania glitter embossed sticker with pearls and wire attached and the rest is peel offs and gems.
The inside is lined with lilac pearlised Payperbox paper and the inserts are on card I got at Arjo Wiggins. The text on the front panels is on vellum that I got from Southfield Stationers shop.
I could probably replicate this card in an hour but because I have to do a bit and then stop and think about it for ages and then add something else it just takes forever.
If you get the chance you should go and have a look at the Southfield Stationers shop in Dalkeith. I'll find a link and add it. I've been going for a couple of years now and even though it's over an hour away we really enjoy it. Janette who works in the shop is so enthusiastic and you smile all the time you are there. She does quite a few workshops now and comes up with some really interesting ideas for them. Wish I could manage to get to them.
The shop is starting to get lots of new stuff in...she has it in two rooms at the moment. When I first started going it was mainly off cuts that they sold. I've got drawers full of gorgeous little bits of card and paper...I'm addicted to buying them..but then they are fab for using with my big shot..and when my sil comes up I always cut her loads of stuff for crafting with her brownies, so it's justified.
We'll be going on Monday for a wee run cos it's our holiday Monday and we always head out that direction. I'm needing envelopes for my next lot of invitations so that's all the excuse I need.

5 comments:
Gorgeous card Margaret and looks such a lot of work. Hope whoever it is for appreciates all your hard work. x
Beautiful card Margaret.
Gorgeous card Margaret,well worth the time, bet your friend loves it
Norma x
It's fabulous Margaret, love the papers and colours - so pretty
Gorgeous card Margaret! x
Post a Comment