Went to the Papeterie (ArjoWiggins) and straight to the envelopes....the one's I wanted weren't there...so being a trooper I chose a plain ivory heavy weight one and started counting them. The assistant appeared and I asked her if she had the white gold ones...she went off and searched and ....Result!!! So I got 100 envelopes that exactly match the card stock.
Of course I had to make it worth the drive all the way up there so I filled 4 boxes with card.
It's the big boxes like you used to get in The PaperMill Shop...and it's two for £10....therefore 4 for £20. It's top quality card and paper too. The range I get mostly comes from the Curious Metallics..and it comes in a few different finishes. There's a link to their website in Special Places at the side of the page.
The owner told me today that if you spend £40 or more on line then he will give free delivery...so it's well worth a look.
My boxes averaged out at about 160 sheets in each of them...one of them had paper too so it was more. I also got some more of the 12 x 12 that I used to make the envelope/box for Danielle's card and it was only 20p each. I noticed that the had Bazzill 12 x 12 the ordinary was 50p and the bling was 60p.
I'm off to make the rest of the RSVP's now I've got enough card again.
1 comment:
Thanks for the link for the card Margaret, that's so much cheaper than the new extortionate prices the PM shop are charging!
Post a Comment