Hiya

Thanks for popping in. It's always nice to know when somebody has been to visit so feel free to leave a comment....
especially if it's a nice one.. ...LOL



Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Annette's birthday card


And now for something completely different......
This is the card I came up with for my niece Annette.
Lisa had wrapped up her present while I was at work last night and when I saw the wrapping paper...well I just had to try it out for a card.
So the left over wrapping paper and the tag and a bit of ribbon turned into this card.
After I took the photo I added some gems down the white strip in the middle, cos my niece just loves her bling.
Hope she likes it.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Margaret can feel the calories going on just looking at it! x

Greta said...

Wonderful card Margaret. I just love it. x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Margaret, makes me hungry just looking at it

Norma x