So.....I had a strong tube from the inside of my tissue paper (which I also buy in bulk..lol) ...and asked Wullie if he could attach it to the underside of my bottom shelf for me.
He came up with this.
He attached a jubilee clip with piece of wood as a spacer
And all I have to do is clip the tube onto it.

6 comments:
What a very good idea Margaret,tfs i may have to pinch (lol)that idea.Hazel x
now you wasnt fibbing when you said you bought in bulk !! lol... fab idea hun...
now I want to see rest of your craft room... lol..
tfs. xx
What a very handy husband you have in Willie! Great job. x
great idea Margaret, thanks for sharing it
Norma x
What a great idea, also well done Wullie it would have took my OH 3 days to think about putting it together for me.
Great storage idea xxx
well done Wullie xxx
Post a Comment