Just had my hair done..lol.
My niece Annette has just left and Auntie Margaret looks like a babe again....her words. she has also picked up her wedding invitations....am I glad to see the back of them. I've still to finish off the boxes as I needed her to choose how she wanted them decorated she chose the one on the left with the ribbon on it so it shouldn't take long to get them done.
I said yesterday that I did an ordinary card for Danielle too so I didn't post it....well when I took them to Rosie she was over the moon with it so I think it's good enough to put on here.
I used the swiss dots folder with a die cut dress with some gems on it....some punched out flowers with some gems....a bit of black ribbon with a tiny key brad and a bow.
I embossed the lines with my score board, added a few peel off lines and printed the wording on my pc.
I bought myself two of the new cuttlebug folders today....got the "with love" embossing borders and the "welcome baby" cut & emboss.
Can't wait to use them. In fact I was trying them out while I was waiting for my colour to "cure" LOL.
I've a new baby card to make for a girl in Wullie's work so I'll try them out later.
I think I have to re-think stamping. It was the first thing I ever done when I started card making. A girl in work asked me how to do order of service. I was really into computers but had never tried anything like that...anyway I went out and bought a stamp..(it's Anita's and its a sort of square with a heart in the centre and wedding wrote on it)..silver embossing powder and some card. I have to confess that my first ever stamps...all 80 of them....were embossed using a black and decker paint stripper gun. I don't know how I didn't set the house on fire. lol. She was delighted with them.
The only time I have stamped since is for wedding invitations. I do buy stamps...just never use them.
But looking at Bev's Blog(All the things I love).... (and lots of others) I see all of these fab stamps and I want to try them out...so watch this space.
2 comments:
Glad you are going to try out stamping Margaret, once you get the hang of doing it you will love it. Please pop over to my blog I have something for you. x
Love the card Margaret - it's stunning!!!!
Post a Comment