Hiya

Thanks for popping in. It's always nice to know when somebody has been to visit so feel free to leave a comment....
especially if it's a nice one.. ...LOL



Monday, 7 July 2008

Can't believe I won an award...


Thanks so much Lizbe for nominating me for this award so soon.
After a few attempts I've managed at last to get it on my blog....and very proud I am too.
Now I need to pass this on to the blogs that inspire me, the rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Glad you like the award Margaret and just to get you into the swing of things I have also tagged you. Hope you don't mind. x