Hiya

Thanks for popping in. It's always nice to know when somebody has been to visit so feel free to leave a comment....
especially if it's a nice one.. ...LOL



Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Sorry....

I haven't been too good lately and haven't been doing my blog but I promise to try harder.
I'm off work today and tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some stuff done to put on.
I do lots of wedding invitations and to begin with I would make samples up and give them to the client...a couple of times I didn't get my samples back and then strangely enough the bride made her own invitations which looked remarkably like my samples, so I decided to make up a folder with my samples. I got an A4 binder with lots of pockets in it and started to fill it....it's a bit heavy now and I thought it was time to update it ...so I had a nice scrapbook which I haven't got around to doing yet and now it's coming along nicely...I'll let you see when I get it done.
I'm going to make a card for my fav niece Annette now and I'll put it on later.

No comments: