Hiya

Thanks for popping in. It's always nice to know when somebody has been to visit so feel free to leave a comment....
especially if it's a nice one.. ...LOL



Wednesday, 9 July 2008

I've been tagged....

thanks Lizbe....I think....right here we go...don't expect to be surprised cos I'm pretty boring.
What was I up to 10 years ago........
much the same as I am now....just doing it a bit quicker...I was working in Asda (still am) although back then I did trading standards..which basically meant that as long as you had a hat to wear in the fresh areas, you could wander anywhere in the shop for a wee blether. Loved that job. I hadn't started to make cards back then so I probably got a lot more sleep than I do now.
5 Things to do list......................
1. Wash my windows, which I should have done instead of going for lunch with Lisa.
2. Start making my next lot of wedding invitations.
3. Think about arrranging a birthday party for my brother.
4. Go make some cards
5. Catch with my friends on the forum!
Snacks I enjoy....................
Crisps....my major downfall. I eat lots of fruit too in fact sat last night with a box of cherries while I was blogging.
Things I would do if I was a Millionaire.............
That's a hard one, as I have always said that I wouldn't like to have too much money..it never seems to bring happiness with it. But I know I would set my children up with a business and a house each. would definately buy my niece Annette her own hairdressing salon and make sure that I helped out anyone else in the family that needs it. For Wullie and I it would be somewhere nice and quiet to live. I've never been ambitious or money oriented (maybe that's why I don't have any, lol) so I don't think it would make that much difference to my life. Obviously some charities would benefit but I'd be very selective because most charities lose most of their donations to pay wages.
Places I have lived............
Born in the same village I still live in. Moved home twice in my life...the first time I came home from work and my Dad had left a note on the door "Your new address is....". We lived in a prefab and they had built new houses...my Mum was on holiday at my brother's in Aldershot (he was in the army) and when the letter came on the saturday morning with the keys in it, my Dad who was a lorry driver, loaded everything onto the back of his lorry and moved. I think he could teach moving firms a thing or two...all he did was sellotape all the drawers and cupboards shut and moved them with all of the stuff inside. My Mum was distraught when she came home after a two week visit at William's to find that her beloved home had been demolished in her absence. She was even more distraught when she saw her new house....the carpets from the prefab sat in the middle of the floor like a rug...didn't take her long to get the carpet fitters in though. lol.
The only other time I moved was when Wullie and I got married. Like most of us then...we stayed with my parents for the first year while we waited for our Council house and then we moved about a hundred yards to our new home...where we still live...Now that's what I call boring. lol.
Thats all my questions answered, all I have to do now is Tag some people!The people I will Tag are.................

.......................

.......................

still to be decided cos I can't make up my mind lol.

No comments: