The invitations are all c5 gatefold...even the evening ones.....the only difference I've made between the day ones and the evening ones is that the three toppers are all lined with the dark red card the same as the inserts on the day ones...and the butterfly has five gems on the day and only one on the evening and it's facing the opposite way.
The card is all from Arjo Wiggins and is White Gold Fusilier 250gsm with matching white gold paper for the insert. The red is the same Fusilier 25o gsm for the butterflies and the toppers and matching paper for the inserts. The boxes are the same White Gold but this time I got the leather look for the tops and the bases. I'm struggling to get the envelopes to match and think we might have a wee run to Aberdeen at the weekend to get them.....it's only 3 and a half hours there and the same back again.
Poor Wullie....I don't drive so my poor husband has to take me everywhere....mostly without complaining, but everyone has their limit. He might just have reached his. LOL.
The dark red colour I've used is the exact colour of the bridesmaids' dresses.
I had to cut and emboss 120 cuttlebug butterflies for these and I have 230 more to do for the menus, orders of service and place cards. Oh well, it's a labour of love, she's a lovely person.
6 comments:
What a simply stunning array of invitations xxx A HUGE well done for all your efforts Margaret xxx
My goodness what a labour of love! They are just beautiful and a staggering amount of work in them. Congratulations on a very professional result and good luck with the rest.Well done on geting bloged too :)
Rhonda
these are fabulous margaret love the colour great blog too
Hi Margaret, what a lovely blog and your invitations are stunning - what a lot of work you have put in. Pity you have to go to Aberdeen was there last Friday at Paperterie if only I had known. x
Oh Margaret these are beautiful - so rich and classy looking. Love the colours and am amazed at the work to get this all done. Well done you - bravo!!
They are beautiful Margaret. Good luck with the rest.
Just done my son's, not on my blog yet, and have to say it's not my favourite thing, prefer one off's - I'm easily bored.
Post a Comment