Hiya

Thanks for popping in. It's always nice to know when somebody has been to visit so feel free to leave a comment....
especially if it's a nice one.. ...LOL



Monday, 12 September 2011

New leaf

Yesterday Wullie took me to Craftworld in Hillington where they were having a craft day. It's always very good and this time they had 14 demos going on in various rooms throughout the store. I actually had a try with prisma pencils for the first time ever and was dead impressed by them. I like stamps and have quite a few, but don't colour in....mainly because I've never tried using copics, prismas, promarkers etc. So last night after I wrote here I went on to Bev Rochester's blog here and spent quite a few hours watching her tutorials. She is amazing and makes it look so simple. I may just invest in some decent pens and pencils and have a go.

No comments: