Hiya

Thanks for popping in. It's always nice to know when somebody has been to visit so feel free to leave a comment....
especially if it's a nice one.. ...LOL



Sunday, 18 September 2011

Birthday card

My friend at work has asked me to make a 3rd birthday card for her grandaughter, Amber. I've always made them extra special for her, which of course makes it harder next time. Last year I made her a story book with her as the main character with pictures of all her favourite tv characters in it. This year she is the typical wee girl....she loves princess Aurora from Disney princess. So I'm going to do a pop up card. Can't remember what they are called though. It's half a dozen pop up cards joined together. I remember making one years ago when they were popular. I have to go and research it now to find out what it's called. I'll try and photograph it and put it here when it's finished.

No comments: