Hiya

Thanks for popping in. It's always nice to know when somebody has been to visit so feel free to leave a comment....
especially if it's a nice one.. ...LOL



Wednesday, 10 September 2008

My Neice's wedding

Well all of my hard work was well appreciated. I was thanked in the speeches and presented with a beautiful hand tied bouquet.

Here's a couple of pics.

This is Annette and Bryan.

Her dress was absolutely beautiful.









Annette and Amanda, her sister and Matron of Honour











Lisa, my daughter, another of the bridesmaids.......

only one of the drinks was hers....honest!






This is my son Steven and Amanda,
his big cousin (by 6 weeks)



Three of Amanda's 5....yes 5....children.
She is the best wee mum ever.
Leia, Jack and Jordan.
Missing from the photo are Aimee who is
between Jack and Jordan in age and Marc
who is 8 months older that Jordan.
Don't want to bore anybody with hundreds of photos so that will do. There is only one of me about as far as I know (camera shy) and I'm hiding behind Amanda. Nobody took a photo of poor Wullie. We are in one of the official ones though so I might put that on when I get it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos, and the bride is beautiful. You can tell you are all related the family resemblence is astounding

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo's Margaret, everyone looks stunning. Love the littlies - so cute.
Glad your work got the recognition it deserved it was all beautiful.

rhomin said...

Well what a happy day! The photos are gorgeous and the bride looks really happy and relaxed - obviously confident that you had everything sorted. Just scrolled back over your work again. I was watching it as it was building up but it's gorgeous to see it all together now. You can be really proud of everything - all really unique and beautifully done. What will you do with all your spare time now .... any engagements as a result of the wedding?
Rhonda