Hiya

Thanks for popping in. It's always nice to know when somebody has been to visit so feel free to leave a comment....
especially if it's a nice one.. ...LOL



Sunday, 31 August 2008

Sorry...sorry....sorry

Haven't been here for ages....been so caught up in my niece's wedding which is TODAY!!!







I've finally delivered the rest of my wedding present....Menus,













Order of Service....






Place cards....I've already shown them.









Table Seating Plan......I made it with A2 Ivory mounting board, then A3 dark red mounting board, and printed out the details onto the same card as the wedding stationery. Finished with ribbon round the edges, cuttlebug butterflies and more than a few gems....my niece loves her bling.







Favours.....













Made four baskets altogether, two of the bonbonierre, one with the butterfly boxes and one with the handbags. Was quite surprised how nice the bought boxes were when they were made up.










and Flowers for the tables.
The big one is for the top table, there are 2 smaller ones for each side but the photo is awful.
The tall ones are for the guest tables, I've bought mirrors to stand them on and rose petals to dot round the mirrors.

The photos aren't great but I was up till 4 and then back up at 8. Feels a bit strange having everything done.

All I have to do now is go and get myself all glammed up for the wedding.

If there's a decent photo of me, I might even post it later.
Once again sorry to everyone for not visiting your blogs...I'm on holiday for another week....not booked anything but that's another story....so I'll try and catch up with everybody
I'm off for a drink or two now.
Love
Margaret
xx

7 comments:

Cazz said...

Just stunning work hun xxx

Your niece is very lucky yo have you

well done xxx

PeeJay said...

Well, what is there to say? WOW! Stunning! Beautiful!
That is some work Margaret. I'm sure your niece appreciates it totally. Have a great time at the wedding - you deserve it!

Greta said...

Margaret all your work is just beautiful. What a lucky bride to hasve an Auntie like you.
Greta x

Jean said...

Stunning Margaret. What a brilliant wedding present.

Liz said...

Truly a labour of love Margaret. I do hope you were royally treated at the wedding 'cos you deserve it. Stunning work, hope you get time for a rest now. x

ribenaruby said...

Very beautiful! What a lovely present to give. You are so talented. Keep up the good work.

Helen J said...

They're all wonderful - your niece is a very lucky lady! Well done for all your hard work x