Hiya

Thanks for popping in. It's always nice to know when somebody has been to visit so feel free to leave a comment....
especially if it's a nice one.. ...LOL



Tuesday, 30 September 2008

I am so angry,,,,,,aaaagggghhhhhh.

As you all know I make wedding invitations. Way back when I started making them I began to keep a book with samples in it.
Every wee while I take out some designs and retire them and come up with some new ideas. A few months ago, I decided to completely redo my album. I used a 12 x 12 album and spent days making it look as good as I could. Even if I say it myself it is stunning.
A girl at work had asked for my samples for her friend so I gave it to her.......about 6 weeks ago.
Today, the girl at work says her friend has decided to make her own invitations. "You mean she is going to copy my designs" I said. the girl at work just kept saying that she was going to make them herself.
I told her that she was not a nice friend to have to put her in this position and I wanted my book back. She said her friend will get it to her to bring to me.
Now I'm worried that I've saw the last of my designs....and if I get them back, what state is my lovely album going to be in.
Thing is......another woman at work had said that her daughter couldn't afford to have invitations made and she wanted to make them herself. I was waiting to get my book back so I could give her some ideas. I even said that I would tell her the best places to buy everything she needed.
If only the first girl had been so honest. I have more work than I can keep up with and as everybody knows, we crafters love to show off our knowledge and love helping people.
Wullie wanted to go straight back into work to get the address of the person who has my book so we could go straight there and pick it up. Wish I'd listened to him now :(
I can't believe how upset I am over this.....but it's so personal to me...I try to come up with my own designs and take great pride it them.
Hopefully she'll bring it to work tomorrow.

3 comments:

sheffsue said...

Think I would be angry too! You obviously put a lot of work into your album...and to have someone steal your designs is just not on.
Find out where she lives and get it back pronto is my advice.

Sue x

Toni said...

Hi Margaret hope you got your book back id have been mad too we alllike to share but get miffed (polite word ) when your trust is abused hugs

Anne said...

oh Margaret
Have just read this, did you get your album back? Hope so, and ofcourse in good condition.