Well got my album back at last. And it's fine...well almost. Of course I know she's had the pages out and a couple of the samples have been bent where she was trying to get them off...(of course I have them in with dst) but on the whole it's fine.
The girl who I work with who borrowed the album for her friend, came into my office today and asked me to make a card for her..."Of course" I said.
"It's a 40th" she said......."for my friend Gillian...."
(Gillian is the person who had my album for 6 weeks and then decided she would make her own invitations).
"absolutely, no way I would ever make a card for that person!!!!!!!" said I, as I ripped up the bit of paper I was taking her details on.
The cheek of some people.
Hiya
Friday, 3 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well done you. I think I would have been exactly the same. The cheek of some people!
I would have done the same. At least you did get your album back in the end. Like you say it's so personal & there's a part of you in there with your samples. Some people have a right nerve!x
hey hun xxx Pop over to my blog - I have something that I hope you'll like xxx
please pop over to my blog, I have something for you.
Post a Comment