I haven't been on for a while....been too busy. I should really have made time though.
I'm in the middle of wedding invitations for a client and have my niece's wedding in less than three weeks now and haven't even started the favours. OMG. Menu's, Order of Service, Table Plan, Table flowers....oh scaring myself now.
I've got the week before the wedding off work so I should be fine....I always work best under pressure LOL.
I sat up last night and made a baby card,and put the wrong date of birth on it....agh....luckily the client ( a lady at Wullie's work) noticed it before it was sent to America ...so I've changed it tonight.... haven't even took a photo of it yet...maybe in the morning before I go to work.
I've been playing with Microsoft XL tonight had some graphs to make up for work....I spent ages at work trying to remember how to do them, but couldn't get it.....five minutes at home and it's as though I'd always been doing them.
Better go to bed now...I'll post some pics tomorrow.
Hiya
Tuesday, 12 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to see you posting again Margaret. Hope you catch up on your sleep. x
Hiya Margaret .. long time, no blog!!
If you pop over to mine I've got something for you.
Karen xx
Post a Comment